2804 S Grade Rd, Alpine, California CA91901
458,251 SqFt 10.520 Acres
This hidden property has only previously been a pocket listing and is now public for the first time in years, it will go fast! This property is beautiful and has multiple opportunities. 10.5 acre, flat-terrain, residential lot in Alpine, located in an excellent location in the heart of Alpine, close to shops, restaurants, & schools. Includes a gorgeous private olive grove consisting of 400, 100-year-old Mission olive trees from Israel. A high yielding well, septic tank and a vineyard license. It’s also right next to Wright’s Field, a 98 acre park that the county of San Diego has announced it’s developing into a community park. Want to develop? If this is not enough, there is a project development study, which has already been pre-commissioned & much of it is completed, this outlays the feasibility of parceling-out the lot to include multiple options: of 11 full 1 acre lots, 11 lots while keeping rental properties and olive grove or a larger map of 26 detached homes, each with 3,000 sqft of living space, sitting on lots of 15,000 sqft each. Presently, 90% of the entire 10.5-acre lot is open, flat land with the remaining 10% containing three small residential properties and a stable, generating over $7,000/month in rental income. The opportunities are endless. 2804 S Grade Road presents a very unique, beautiful and even potentially a very profitable buying opportunity for the savvy investor.
Data services provided by IDX Broker